Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer
Full-time position in our headquarters in Patras
We are looking for a passionate, research focused Machine Learning Engineer, with practical and/or theoretical knowledge in any of the following areas: computer vision, machine/deep learning, statistical and reinforcement learning. Skills on embedded programming will be acknowledged, to explore the most efficient and practical implementations of these algorithms in embedded platforms.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you should be able to work with an agile team of experienced programmers, collaborating with Data Scientists, Data Architects and Engineers. You will have the opportunity to work on complex problems with our clients across a number of domains. You will be involved in rapid prototyping and quick roll-outs of ideas in fast paced environments working alongside some of the most talented people in the industry.
Potential candidates should have a BSc degree in Computer Science/Engineering, and in addition:
- Proven work experience as a SW Engineer or SW Developer, especially:
- Programming experience with Python packages Scikit-learn, Pytorch and Tensorflow.
- Experience in object-oriented programming such as C++ and Python.
- Must have proven knowledge of computer vision and machine learning principles and algorithms (e.g. MSc or PhD in machine learning).
- Experience with image segmentation, image classification and object detection deep learning models as well as RNNs/LSTMs.
- Embedded software background and understanding of embedded system architectures.
- Ability to learn new programming languages and technologies.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
Desired (but not mandatory) Skills:
- Hands on experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Microservice oriented development.
- Experience with InfluxDB, MongoDB and Grafana.
- Hands on experience with IoT Greengrass and/or Azure IoT Hub.
- Code versioning (Git), issue tracking and DevOps.
- Ability to work in intense startup company timetables and be proactive and enthusiastic with technology.
And these are some of the perks you receive when you join Irida Labs:
- Work in a dynamic and pleasant environment at a fast-paced company
- Discuss and interact with tech-leaders at a global scale, using cutting-edge technology and driving new markets
- Competitive remuneration package
- Huge room for creativity and innovation
- Private medical insurance
If you feel that you want to contribute to our company, you are welcomed to send your CV to our HR Manager, Mr. Christos Theocharatos, at the e-mail: [email protected]Send Your CV
IRIDA Labs is a leading European based provider of cutting-edge embedded computer vision solutions, allowing devices to visualize and understand their surroundings through on-device machine learning. PerCV.ai, our unique end-to-end software and services platform is used for the development of machine vision applications addressing dynamic technology markets such as IoT, Industry 4.0, Smart Retail, and Smart Cities & Spaces.