Powering Vision AI Solutions
for Industry 4.0 / Smart Retail / Smart Cities & Spaces
Irida Labs is powering vision based AIoT sensors and solutions by bringing computer vision and AI at the edge – helping companies around the world develop scalable vision-based solutions. We provide AIoT-optimized embedded vision software using computer vision and deep learning, transforming bounding boxes into real world vision applications.
Our end-to-end AI software and services platform, PerCV.ai, unlocks myriads of computer vision and AI applications by enabling scalable vision solutions for people, vehicle and object detection, identification, tracking, and 3D pose estimation in a wide range of markets such as Industry 4.0, Smart Cities & Spaces and Smart Retail.
Leveraging more than 10 years of cross-field engineering expertise in embedded computer vision hardware and software, AI and machine learning, vision systems design and optics, we provide support throughout the Vision-AI product lifecycle, from system design up to ready-to-use on-device Vision AI. Our proprietary, state-of-the-art technology is based on USPTO patents in embedded vision and ML. Through our strong partnerships with world-class leaders, such as HikVision, Intel, Analog Devices, Qualcomm, Arrow, ARM, to name but a few, we have built an ecosystem capable of holistically supporting even the most challenging computer vision applications.
Our fast-growing team is based in Europe, Greece, while our business’ global footprint spans from Northern & Central Europe to North America and Asia.
Computer Vision / Machine Learning Engineers, Embedded Software Developers, Data Scientists, System Architects
USA, Germany, China, Italy, South Korea, Denmark, UK, Portugal
- Scaling AI-based Computer Vision out of the cloud, to millions of devices no matter the size, processing or power footprint
- Bringing intelligence and inheriting automation into different markets
- Reducing HW cost (factor x10)
- Minimizing data transfer and storage requirements
- Preserving privacy rights (GDPR)
- Attractive business model providing VaaS (Vision As A Service)
- Vast amount of opportunities in Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 era